Take Out and Delivery in Valdez
Stay Home and Order Out!
Things have gotten crazy the last few weeks for all of us, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy this beautiful Valdez spring! Make sure to get some exercise and fresh air on our local hiking trails. While you're staying at home, consider ordering take-out from our local restaurants! It's a great way to support these businesses and their employees during these trying economic times and show your support for our Valdez community!
Restaurants Open Now for Take Out and Delivery
- A Rogue's Garden is open for take-out, though dining in is no longer available. See their menu for the week.
- Mike's Palace is not only open 7 days a week (4 to 8PM) for take out. Dine-in is not available, but outdoor seating is. Check out their online menu.
- No Name Pizza is offering delivery and carry out like they always have! Check out their menu on our site.
- Subway is still serving up sandwiches! Drop in and pick up your lunch to go!
- The Fat Mermaid is now open for take-out and delivery and dining-in (without a reservation!)
- Valdez Brewing has crowlers and growlers available for pick up from 3PM to 7PM. The tasting room now open, but you still can order online if you prefer.
- Fu Kung Chinese Restaurant is now open again for pick up and delivery from 4PM to 9PM! You can view their online menu.
- Alaska Halibut House is now open 11AM to 3PM, Tuesday through Saturday for pick-up and delivery.
- The Roadside Potatohead is not open currently, but will be opening in Valdez during the first week of June, and in McCarthy on June 15.
- The Wheelhouse Bar and Restaurant is opening for dinner at 5PM on Saturday, May 23. 2020.
- The Totem Inn's Boardroom Nightclub is reopening at 5PM, Friday, May 23, 2020.
- The Peter Pan Seafood Market Place is taking orders online or by phone.
Looking for more information on what's open in Valdez? Give us a call at (907) 835-2984.