This is an express itinerary based on a one night stay and day tour of the Prince William Sound...
Whether you fly, drive or cruise to get here, Alaska's Adventure Corridor is waiting for adventurous independent travelers as well as small groups desiring unmatched scenic beauty and personal, hands-on activities.
- Whitewater rafting through historic Keystone Canyon
- Enjoy sailing the Sound on a chartered boat or a guided windrider excursion.
- Hike one of several historic trails.
- Glacier treks on Worthington or Valdez Glaciers.
- Experience ice climbing and rapelling on Worthington Glacier.
- Take a Valdez Historical Tour through 'Old Town' Valdez and historic Keystone Canyon.
- Stop by the Valdez Historical Museum and see exhibits on Native culture, Gold Rush history, Richardson Highway construction, and the Valdez History - Trans-Alaska Pipeline
- Visit the 'Remembering Old Valdez' Exhibit to learn about life in Old Town and the 1964 'Good Friday' Earthquake.
- The Maxine and Jesse Whitney Museum houses the largest privately owned collection of Alaska Native art, artifacts, and wildlife mounts.
- See Gold Rush and Trans-Alaska Pipeline movies.
- Freshwater fishing is easy in one of many freshwater lakes and streams.
- Take a half- or whole-day salmon or halibut charter or fish right from shore.
- Bike, boat, and kayak rentals are available for exploring the area on one's own.
- Enjoy tax-free shopping.